Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

10/02/2011

Maternity Leave Letter

Dear Mr. Arnold,


I am writing this letter for applying the maternity leave from 1st May. My doctor has confirmed me that my baby may be born in the first week of May. I am also enclosing the Maternity application form along with the doctor's certificate confirming the relevant details as per company rules and regulations.


I have submitted the project update and my team is quite capable of handling the projects in my absence. I shall be able to come back to my work from the 1st
Of July when all goes well. I have also given my mobile number and email address to the HR departments and to my team members also so if there is any type of need please call me any time.


I am looking forward to your approval and sanction my Maternity Leave.


Thanking You,


Sincerely,


Mrs. Jolly Rip

No comments:

Post a Comment