Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

10/02/2011

THANK YOU FOR PRESS EXPOSURE

It is an honor to be [NATURE OF EXPOSURE, ex. quoted] by your [TYPE OF PUBLICATION, ex. newspaper], [PUBLICATION, ex. The Hamilton Globe]. I would like to take this opportunity to thank your for this privilege.
{“ADVERTISE” FOR MORE PRESS EXPOSURE, IF POSSIBLE, ex. Since your article touched upon the use of telecommunication devices in education, I believe you may be interested to know that our firm is a supplier of such devices to several major educational institutions in the Hamilton area. I would be delighted to discuss this with you.}
Please call me at XXX-XXXX, if I can help you in any way.
Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment