Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

11/26/2010

Accounting cover letter- sample accounting cover letters

Dear Mr. John Smith I heard from one of my friends that you are in search for an accounting clerk having some experience in accounting field. I feel I am the perfect match for your requirements. I worked as accounting clerk at Laclede Printing Company in California since 2006. Now as I am living in this area I am searching for the new employment in the similar field. Today I am writing this cover letter to apply for this job that needs maintaining and updating one and more accounting records that include receipts, expenditures, loss, profit, and accounts payable and receivable. I would welcome the opportunity to work with you and hope that you will elect me for the present vacancy. So decide the interview schedule as per your convenience and let me know at (123) 456-7890. I will be present at that time. Thank you for your time. Sincerely,
[Signature] Richard Anderson. Enclosures:

No comments:

Post a Comment