Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

11/26/2010

Sales marketing cover letter- sample sales marketing cover letters

Dear Mr. Smith,       I am writing with reference to your advertisement in the local Employment News magazine for want of a sales manager. I consider that my credentials and interests match with your requirement and want to apply for the same.       Presently I am deputed as a regional sales manager at Regional Sales for the last two years. I'm responsible for the direct management of a store including profit and loss responsibility, asset management, customer growth, revenue production, personnel development, inventory control and key result areas.       Although I am enjoying my present job, I am looking out for new opportunities in the same field. I will be contacting you on Friday, 12th March, to arrange a personal meeting and discuss the prospect. Regards, Richard Anderson. Enclosures:
1. Resume - myresume.doc
2. Experience certificate, Regional Sales. - expletter.doc

No comments:

Post a Comment