Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

11/25/2010

Medical cover letter - medical receptionist

Are you looking for friendly, excellent in communication, professional, and self-confident medical receptionist who always ready to help patients and staffs? I believe that these are the qualities I have. A good communication and friendly nature along with hard work and good attitude are the more important things in smooth working offices. I have four years experience in medical environment where each action/situation required immediate attention and quick decision. I am waiting for your call. Please contact me at above telephone number or on my email id RoseK@rediffmail.com. Thank you for your consideration. Sincerely, Rosalie K Eden. Enclosure Resume

No comments:

Post a Comment