Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

11/25/2010

Legal cover letter 4

In the national Law Journal, I read about Big, Bigger, Biggest & Bigwig and admire your litigation practice. I was particularly excited to discover that you have a healthy personal injury practice, as evidenced by the recent article in the New York Law Journal. As I approach the end of my time at law school, I am seeking to begin my legal career in personal injury litigation in Milton. I already registered to take the Milton bar exam in June, and will relocate to Milton City immediately following my graduation in June. My resume is enclosed, and I ask for consideration for any available positions. Additionally, I will be in Milton during the first week of January, and would be delighted to meet with you during that time. Thank you for your time and consideration. Sincerely, Thomas K Eden. Enclosure Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment