Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

11/25/2010

Management cover letter 1

As training promoter, I discussed XYZ's products with marketers. I also made reports on new developed products and some research in information on SRT industry trends. The knowledge and experience I gained from this position in SRT industry, would guide me analyze how XYZ products can meet the needs of regular and prospective clients, thus this will help me to use this experience and information effectively. I am waiting for your call and meeting to discuss my qualifications with you. If you are interested, please contact me at (515) 555-7998, or feel free to leave a message. Sincerely, (Signature) Thomas K Eden. Enclosure Resume

No comments:

Post a Comment