Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

11/25/2010

Freelance designer cover letter

I read with enthusiasm you classified advertisement in our local newspaper for freelance designer position. I would like to enhance my skills as a designer with a creative team as yours and I hope your company can provide me with that opportunity. My enclosed resume shows that I've worked in many places, including as a freelance writer at Andovar Pte Ltd in Seattle, as a freelance designer at Demand Studios in Los Angeles and in Santa Monica. I am creative thinker and able to translate ideas and concepts into useful and memorable interactive marketing, web and motion-based designs. I have excellent ability to uphold and deliver work at the highest quality standards. I have passion for design in all media. I look forward to meeting you to discuss about this opportunity in more detail. Please don't hesitate to call me at 622-7361-321, if you have any questions. Thank you for your time and consideration. Sincerely, Anthony Dickens. Enclosure Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment