Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

11/25/2010

Friendship letter to best friend

Dear Arnold, How are you? I am so happy to have such friend like you .I thank you for being there for me as my best friend. In both good and bad times you have always stood by my side and always helped me. Without you I would not have gained all this success. You have always encouraged me to follow my dreams and have stood by my side. You have always given me your shoulder to cry on and have wipe up my tears many times. I know that you consider me to be your best friend too and I am grateful for that. I shall definitely do my best to live up to your expectations and be as good a friend to you as you are to me. I am always missing you. It is very rare to find friend like you and I am very lucky to have a friend just like you. Please don't forget me. Give me replay of this letter or call me. God bless you my friend. Warm Regards, John

No comments:

Post a Comment