Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

11/25/2010

Legal cover letter- sample legal cover letters

Dear Mr. Smith,       I was referred to you by your Mr. Dave Manning, sales-incharge with your New York office, who informed me that the Chicago office of National Builders is actively seeking to hire a quality attorney for your their development program.       I have two years of real estate litigation experience, including internship as an legal assistant last year with the New York city office of International Accounts Inc. My charge included handling corporate transactions, financial and capital markets transactions, banking, real estate, tax and bankruptcy. I am confident that my combination of practical work experience and solid educational experience has prepared me for making an immediate contribution to big public accounting firms. Having interned with a leading firm in the public accounting field, I understand the level of professionalism and communication required for long-term success in this field. My background and professional approach to business will provide your office with a highly productive attorney upon completion of your development program.       I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss how my education and experience will be helpful to you. I will be contacting you tomorrow morning on phone to talk about the possibility of arranging an interview. Thank you for your time and consideration. Sincerely, Richard Anderson. Enclosures:
1. Resume - myresume.doc
2. Internship certificate, International Accounts Inc. - appletter.doc

No comments:

Post a Comment