Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

11/25/2010

Medical cover letter- sample medical cover letters

Dear Mr. Smith,       I am interested in applying for the medical administrative assistant position advertised in the Employment News on May 12, 2007. I believe I could be an asset to your firm as I am very interested in such a position. Please find my enclosed resume.       My credentials include an M.A in Management from Florida State University and nine year solid medical assistant experience. This includes nearly 5 years as a medical assistant with Fresenius Medical Care and nearly four years as an administrative assistant for Aiken Regional Medical Center. I have excellent organizational and communication skills and ability to work under minimal amount of supervision.       As you can see from my enclosed resume, I am fully qualified to fill your advertised medical administrative assistant job. Thank you for taking the time to review my cover letter and resume. I will call you next week to set up an interview. Sincerely, Richard Anderson. Enclosures:

No comments:

Post a Comment