Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

11/25/2010

Nursing cover letter 4

Throughout these 10 years of nursing career I had gone through every kind of situation and now able to handle my patients as well as junior staff members. I am having excellent relationships with both the patients and my assistants. Loyalty, dedication and hard working are some of my plus points. Thank you in advance for considering my application. If you wish me to join your hospital let me know for the interview date and time on my no (457-856-8888). Thank you once again. Sincerely, Thomas K Eden. Enclosure Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment