Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

11/25/2010

Networking cover letter- sample networking cover letters

Dear Mr. John Smith Your friend, Phyllis Kramer from LTD's Corporation, told me that you have vacancy for the position of Information Systems Manager. He also told me that the profile of the job is very closely matching with my skills set and that I should look into it further. I am very much interested to work with a dynamic corporation such as Georgia Corporation. I feel I could make a considerable contribution by using my education, skills and experience in the field of information systems technology. My accomplishments and background in managing information systems at Sapient Corporation demonstrate that I could produce results immediately and correctly. I am enclosing my resume with this cover letter. If the position of information Systems manager is already filled then please consider me for related positions. I will be grateful to tell you about some dramatic results I have attained for top companies during the course of my career. I will call you to know about the possibility of an interview. Thank you for your valuable time and consideration. Sincerely,
[Signature] Richard Anderson. Enclosures:

No comments:

Post a Comment