Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

11/26/2010

Legal cover letter 6

Thank you for posting your need for an experienced legal secretary on Jobsearch.com, which I check regularly. I am available for this position and can start work immediately. You'll see from my resume that I have six years of experience in a large firm in Boston where I was head of the pool of legal secretaries that served ten personal injury attorneys. I'm prepared to carry out and I am familiar with the various tasks associated with this position, including preparing for depositions, creating documents and contracts for client/attorney agreements, composing letters and handling efficiently the flow of phone calls, e-mail, and miscellaneous paper work. May I meet you in person for an interview? I'm available at your convenience any weekday except Monday. Please phone me at 345-678-9999 to arrange a time that fits your schedule. I am eager to meet you and hopefully, to join your team at Crabtree and Curtin. Sincerely, Thomas K Eden. Enclosure Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment