Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

11/26/2010

Dear Mr. Kent, The accompanying resume is in response to an advertisement posted in Daily Times for the position of a promotion manager. I believe that my experience of more five years as an events and promotion manager makes me a strong candidate for the concerned position. I have been in the events and promotional business for the past five years, During which I have worked on various promotional activities for different organizations. I have worked with Soft Tech for their promotional campaign, Best Motor Bikes for the publicity of their bike SS-10. I have even worked in entertainment field for the promotion of dance shows and talent hunt shows. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss how my background and experience will be helpful to you. And welcome this opportunity as a challenge for my career for the promotion of already well known and established organizaton. I will be contacting you soon to talk about the possibility of arranging an interview. Thank you for your time and consideration. Sincerely,
Bruce Wayne. Enclosure : Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment