Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

11/30/2010

Cover letter example - editorial position

I'm writing to express my interest in the Editorial Manager position at ABCD Company advertised on CraigsList. My unique combination of technical expertise, creative abilities, and experience managing both writers and projects, makes me an ideal person to help your editorial team thrive. I have developed and implemented editorial standards for both style and quality that are used by writing and editorial teams. In addition, I have worked closely with other departments including marketing, sales, and technology. Experience has taught me how to build strong relationships with all departments at an organization. I have the ability to work within a team as well as cross-team. If I can provide you with any further information on my background and qualifications, please let me know. I can be reached anytime via email (name.name@gmail.com) or cell phone, 555-555-5555. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity. Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment