Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

11/30/2010

Technical cover letter- sample technical cover letters

Dear Mr. John Smith In response to your advertisement on Jobs4good.com for the vacancy of a technical director, I am writing this cover letter to apply for this position. I had more than five years of experience working as a technical director for Warner Bros. Television Studio in Hamilton. Can we meet in person to talk about the responsibilities of this job in detail? In my past employment I was responsible for coordinating the activities of television and radio studio and control-room staff persons to provide quality sound and picture for programs originating from remote pickup points or from studio only. I am committed to do this work at best of my level and I really enjoyed while doing this work. If you are free someday next week we can have personal meet to talk briefly on what exactly you are looking for in person you are going to hire as a technical director. You can contact me at (123)-456 7890 to arrange an interview. I am available on this number after 5:00 p.m. I feel very happy to come to your office as per your convenience. Thank you very much for spending time to review my cover letter. Sincerely,
[Signature] Richard Anderson. Enclosures:

No comments:

Post a Comment