Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

11/30/2010

Fashion designer cover letter 3

Dear Mr. Kent, Please accept this as a letter of application in the summer intern position at Athena Designers. Prior to my last year at Institute of Interior and Fashion Designing, I would like this opportunity to further develop and hone the fashion skills which I have gained over the past two years. As a native of Delaware, I would enjoy gaining this experience at the Athena Designers. During my college studies I have gained good knowledge of fashion industry, clothes, textures, colour combinations and designs. As you can see in my resume I am one of top ranking students in the institute. During my college years I have developed some designs for men partywear clothes which were very appreciated from my professors as well as others. My designs won the top prize in the college annual day functions. I am interested in working with Athena Designers because of its strong reputation as the leading fashion brand. I hope to contribute to your growing reputation and one day supervise my own outfit line through your company. Thank you very much for your time and consideration. If I can provide you with any additional information, please contact me at (314) 555-5286. I eagerly await to hear from you soon. Sincerely,
Bruce Wayne. Enclosure : Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment