Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

11/30/2010

Retirement farewell letter

Dear Mr. Arnold, This is to inform you that I will be retiring from my position in ABC Clearing Company from the end of this month. My retirement time is due and I graciously leave you all. I would like to express my gratitude for the professional developments. I have gained while working here. I have enjoyed working here and appreciate the support you offered over the years. Even though I look forward to my retirement, I will greatly miss working at ABC Clearing Company. Regards, John

No comments:

Post a Comment