Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

11/30/2010

Elementary teacher cover letter 1

I completed my teaching in third grade. My certification will be in both early childhood (PK-3) and elementary education (1-6).Because of my interest in higher studies, after this summer I will begin study on a Master's in Reading degree. As I always heard about your school, so I am ready to do work in your school at any time. I like hard work and always ready for helping others. I like to teach students and guide them to find success. I want my students always on top place and are full of meaningful experience, interesting learning that applies to their lives. I believe that this can be achieved through cooperative learning, meaningful activities, new technologies and internet also. I am waiting for your call to decide our meeting timing. I would like to discuss about your school's goals and how I can help in your goals. Thank you for reading my resume and consideration Sincerely, (Signature) Thomas K Eden. Enclosure Resume

No comments:

Post a Comment