Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

12/10/2010

Bussiness reference letter

Dear Mr. Arnold, I am writing this letter because I came to know that you are going into another business and that you are looking for new associates and suppliers for your next business enterprise. I have been in the business for years and I know every major supplier around that you may utilize for your new business. Of all the possible business that you can establish, it is in the retail business that you should go to since you will not be lacking in supplies due to the large number of excellent suppliers in the area that you can do business with. This will save you a lot of expenses over time since they are just in the vicinity and can supply you at low cost. However, I am not forcing anything on you. Should you find my recommendation inappropriate for your needs, please ignore this letter. Thank you for your time. Yours truly, John

No comments:

Post a Comment