Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

12/10/2010

English teacher cover letter 3 - applying as a private teacher to a person

Dear Mr. Kent, As mentioned in your recent Internet Advertisement, I am interested in the position of the English Teacher for the Arab businessman. I hold the Masters Degree in Arts in English Literature and I have enclosed a copy of my resume listing my academic training and professional experience. I have very close ties to UAE and would very much like to live there for a few years. My uncle, William Smith, is a businessman in Abu Dhabi and living there since last 10 years. I spent 3 months in UAE with my uncle and his family last year. And would very much like to come back there.I have the nominal understanding of the local language. During my stay, I very much enjoyed visiting with my distant relatives and felt very much comfortable with the local culture. I hope that the above information will explain my interest in spending more time in Tanzania and in teaching English to the Arab businessmen. I look forward to hearing from you soon, and I will call in the next few weeks if I don't hear from you. Sincerely, Bruce Wayne. Enclosure : Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment