Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

12/10/2010

Programmer cover letter- sample programmer cover letters

Dear Mr. Smith,       I am writing to introduce myself to you as a student of International School of Technology (ISTech.). I'm responding to your advertisement in the local Employment News for want of a software developer for your development section.       As you can see in the enclosed resume, I have a very strong academic background in operating systems combined with over five years research experience in search engine optimization. My recent internship at Major Infosystems, New York, allowed me to further develop and strengthen my technical skills. I have good hands on programming languages like C, C++, Java and Assembly. I believe that I could make a significant and valuable contribution in your firm.       I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss how my education and experience will be helpful to you. I will be contacting you tomorrow morning on phone to talk about the possibility of arranging an interview. Thank you for your time and consideration. Sincerely, Richard Anderson,
Senior Student, Computer Engg.,
ISTech, Manhattan. Enclosures:
1. Resume - myresume.doc
2. Letter of appreciation by The Head of Department, Computer Science, ISC. - appletter.doc

No comments:

Post a Comment