Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

12/10/2010

It manager cover letter

I saw your advertisement on Internet, so I am writing this letter to you for Project Manager position. My solid knowledge in technologies, languages and five years experience in IT as a junior level project manager makes me ideal candidate for this position. Please see my resume for your review. If you wish to arrange a meeting to discuss my qualification, experience and skills, please contact me at above telephone number or e-mail me on EdenTK@rediffmail.com. Thanks for reading my letter and resume. Sincerely, (Signature) Thomas K Eden. Enclosure Resume

No comments:

Post a Comment