Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

12/10/2010

Freelance copywriter cover letter

I have read your advertisement on your company's website and I am interested in the senior freelance copywriter position you have open. Please find my enclosed resume, portfolio of articles and references. As I mentioned in my enclosed resume, I have six years of experience as a freelance writer and currently I am working as a freelance copywriter at Razorfish in Portland where I translate concepts into effective concepts, develop story ideas and content based on programming and research, work close with production and post-production departments to successfully deliver the desired objective. I have excellent writing skills and attention to detail and have uncommon ability to contribute actively to strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development and creative execution. I believe that I'd do a great job for you and would love working with you on a regular basis. Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this letter and if you have any query then you can contact me on my phone number 555-1623-321. Thanking you in anticipation. Sincerely, Anthony Dickens. Enclosure Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment