Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

12/17/2010

Correspondence clerk cover letter

Dear Mr. Clarke, I have read your ad in our local newspaper. I am writing to you today in hope you will read my resume and consider me for a correspondence clerk with your firm. As you can see from my resume, I am experienced correspondence clerk with excellent writing communication skills. As correspondence clerk for Western Medical Center, I sorted, distributed all incoming correspondences and processed returned mail, documents all correspondence received in patient accounting follow up system, eligibility verification, data entry, etc. I have strong computer skills, strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to type 40 wpm. I believe that my experience and my qualifications would be an asset to your company. Please call me at your convenience to set up an interview. Your consideration is greatly appreciated. Sincerely, Anthony Dickens. Enclosure Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment