Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

12/17/2010

Sample appreciation letter

Dear Manager, I would like to give award to the product and services which provided from your company. Before that I was doubtful about your company product so I was not confident to buy a product but you show me wrong, on the other hand I brought your product and I am very satisfied. Also I want to say thank you because of your excellent customer service. When I was entering the gate of your company, immediately I was received by your sales representative, Jon Paul. He explained me a bout the benefits of the product He also gave me a demo so because of which I decided to purchase the product. I tell my relatives and friends to buy your company product. Thank you for giving the information about the product. Sincerely, Arnold Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment