Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

12/17/2010

Meeting confirmation letter

Dear Mr. Arnold, I am writing this letter because I am here referring to the telephonic conversation we had yesterday. This letter is to confirm that the meeting with you will be held on next Sunday, where we would be discussing about the Deal. I will also like to ensure that the meeting will be held at Royal Hotel at 7p.m. Please contact me, if you want to make any change in this. Thank you for your time and I am looking forward to the meeting with you. I am certain that this meeting will prove fruitful to our goals. Sincerely, John

No comments:

Post a Comment