Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

12/17/2010

Employment resignation letter

Dear Mr. Arnold, Please accept this as formal notice of my resignation from the position of Sales Manager, will take effect two weeks from now, on July 23, 2010. I have greatly enjoy working for NCO Group for the past three years, but I feel that it is time form me to move on in my career. If I can be any assistance during this transition, please let me know. Thank you for the opportunities you have provided me during my time with the company. I have found enjoyable and fulfilling time with the company. Yours sincerely, John Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment