Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

12/17/2010

It cover letter 1

Presently I am working with MNC from the last three years as a assistant software developer. Through out my career I have acquired a very good knowledge of Web technologies (Perl CGI, PHP). My responsibility includes providing back end support for the distributed applications and guiding new trainees through their jobs. I am enjoying my present job, but still I am looking out for new opportunities in the same field. I will contac you on Wednesday, 10th June, to arrange a personal meeting and discuss the prospect. Thank you for your time and consideration. Sincerely, Thomas K Eden. Enclosure Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment