Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

11/29/2010

Flight engineer cover letter

I saw your listing on JobsNews.com for flight engineer position, so I am writing this letter to you. I am very interested in this position. I have five years experience in airline field. My experience includes work like monitoring aircraft such as pressurization, fueling etc. I enclosed my resume for your review. But XYZ Airlines is my dream company where I want to work and bring my skills and effort to enhance your company. Can I talk with you in person, so we will discuss my qualification and experience in detail? Please contact me at above telephone number or e-mail me on EdenTK@rediffmail.com. Thank you for your consideration and time. Sincerely, (Signature) Thomas K Eden. Enclosure Resume

No comments:

Post a Comment