Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

11/29/2010

Sample part-time job email message

I am interested in applying for the office assistant position that was listed on CareerBuilder. I have experience in scheduling appointments, communications with clients, and I am familiar with a variety of phone systems. My communication skills are excellent and I have training on a variety of software programs and systems. I believe that I would an asset to your office. This position would provide me with the ideal opportunity to assist at your organization and to expand my administrative skills. My schedule is flexible, and I would be available to work at your convenience. I hope to schedule an interview at a mutually convenient time. I look forward to speaking with you. Thank you for your consideration.

You can edit the letter on the fly : click here !

No comments:

Post a Comment