Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

11/29/2010

Sales marketing cover letter- sample sales marketing cover letters

Dear Mr. Smith,       Please find enclosed my resume in application for a part time position on your waiting staff in response to your advertisement in the Boston Times of yesterdays date.       From my resume you will see that I have gained a lot of experience in this role over the past number of years having worked on the waiting staff for many of the larger restaurants in the downtown Boston area. I have always proven a reliable and flexible member of the team and would like to take the opportunity to assure you that if I were to be successful in obtaining this position I would commit to working the hours required to meet your needs       If you should like to seek any clarification on the information contained in my resume I am contactable at the above numbers. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Yours sincerely, Richard Anderson. Enclosures:
1. Resume - myresume.doc

No comments:

Post a Comment