Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

11/29/2010

Retail cover letter 1

Dear Mr. Kent, I am writing with reference to your advertisement in the local Employment News magazine for want of a branch manager for Wal-Mart. I consider that my credentials and interests match with your requirement and want to apply for the same. I joined Kentucky Super Market five years ago as a section manager. Because of my work efficiency and dedication, I was able to reach the post of store manager in three years. I have been working there now for the past two years as a store manager. During my tenure I applied several skims which resulted in : 40% increase in sales in a quarter, expansion of store facility, direct to home-on phone facility for regular customers which got tremendous response from customers, increased employee efficiency, Increased number of loyal and regular customers. Although I am enjoying my present job, I am looking out for new opportunities in the same field. I will be contacting you on Monday June, 15th to arrange a personal meeting and discuss the prospect. Sincerely,
Bruce Wayne. Enclosure : Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment