Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

11/28/2010

Human resource executive cover letter

One of my friend, Jack Williams, works for your company. He recommends that I contact you about a position as a human resource executive. I heard lot of positive things about your company from him. He is satisfied with his work. I feel I would like it as well. As my resume shows, I have successful experience as a Human Resource Executive Assistant at two different companies. My successful background demonstrates the skills you required in Human Resource Executive position. Briefly, I offer Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office. Strong ability to handle multiple responsibilities and deadlines quickly and effectively. Ability to operate independently in an administrative environment. Strong communication and writing skills. You can get my additional skills and qualifications in my enclosed resume. As you requested, I have attached my resume. I would like to know more about your company and about position's requirements. Because e-mail can't replace face to face discussion, I'll call you soon to set up an interview. Thanks for your valuable time and consideration. Sincerely, Anthony Dickens. Enclosure Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment