Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

11/28/2010

Professional cover letter- sample professional cover letters

Dear Mr. Smith, I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for meeting with me yesterday regarding my application for a position as Operations Manager within your company. As you are aware I have just left a six-year position with a Manufacturing facility in New Jersey and am now anxious to settle in Boston in a full time position. I found your description of the plant and the challenging environment you work in very interesting and feel that with my experience I can make a valuable contribution to your company. My style of management and inter-personal skills have enabled me to achieve excellent results in the past and which I am confident I will replicate in the future. I hope that you will consider me for the job and that I will be hearing from you in the very near future. Thank you again for taking the time to meet with me. Yours sincerely, Richard Anderson.

No comments:

Post a Comment