Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

11/28/2010

Landlord reference letter

Dear Arnold, I am writing this letter because I came to know that you took the admission in the collage in the city so you will need an accommodation for board and lodging. You are going in the city first time and the city is very big. You are not familiar with it. I am gladly referring you to my former landlord which has accommodated me during my stay in the city. He is a kind man with a good humor and liking for people. I am sure that you will like it there very much. I am enclosing the business card of my former landlord. You can go there anytime during office hours. Should it be an inappropriate time, you can call him through the number provided. He will accept your call anytime. This letter is just a reference. If you have had an arrangement with someone else, please disregard this. Thank you. Sincerely, John

No comments:

Post a Comment