Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

11/28/2010

Student cover letter - customer care

According to your advertisement in Employment News paper, I would like to apply for the position of customer care service at Sarasota Saddlery. As I have been around horses around five years I am having an equine experience. I have been riding and showed horses, also assisted in a barn. I acquired the thorough knowledge of tack and horses through working with them and equine apparel for both horses and rider. I am also having excellent communication skills and an aptitude for customer service. My past experience as a volunteer at Sarasota Hospital made it necessary for me to focus on providing quality customer service, and also enabled me to work with all types of people. I believe that my communication skills, partnered with my equine knowledge, would make me an asset to your company. Thank you for your time and consideration. I am always reachable at 451-444-7878. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Sincerely, Thomas K Eden. Enclosure Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment