Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

11/28/2010

(Sender's Address)
(City, State, Zip code)
(Date) (Recipient's Name)
(Recipient's Title/Position)
(Organization)
(Recipient's Address)
(City, State, Zip code)
(Date) Dear (Recipient's Name) The reason to write this letter is to give my genuine appreciation to (employee name). Once (service date) I had an adverse experience (short information of the difficulties) which was an annoyance of the day. However, without hesitation (employee name) took direct charge of the matter and helped me to make sure that the problem was solved. (Shortly give explanation on your experience/inspection and the situations in which you are most overwhelmed). I had never seen such a committed working people like (employee name) before. It was my excellent experience that when employees give superior customer service, they have a propensity to be employee that is speedily promoted to the headship position. I praise (Employee Name) and your company for the precious service given and I am thankful to be on of your client. As per the service acknowledged to me from (Employee Name), I will not hesitate to suggest your organization to all my friends and business contacts. Yours Sincerely, (Sender's Name)
(Sender Title) Below we have provided sample appreciation letters for your review: Appreciation Letter Example Sample Appreciation Letter Student Apprecioation Letter Business Apriciation Letter Client Appriciation Letter Pastor Appriciation Letter Staff Apprication Letter document.write('');

No comments:

Post a Comment