Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

11/28/2010

Sample leave of absence letter

Dear Mr. Arnold, I am writing this letter to inform you that I will not come in the office for a period of one month and shall be on a leave of absence starting from 1st May. As you already know I will be undergoing a minor surgery on 2nd May. So because of this I required complete bed rest for one month. At present I am doing the major projects with ABC technologies. I have handed over my responsibilities to my colleague Harrison, who is well versed with the projects and handle without any problem. On the initial period of two days, I will be under complete bed rest. After that I will be available via phone. I will rejoin and resume work from 1st of June. Thanking You. Sincerely, John

No comments:

Post a Comment