Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

6/22/2011

Accounting Cover Letter- Sample Accounting Cover Letters

Dear Mr. John Smith

I recently completed my graduation in accounting field from San Diego University in San Diego, California. I saw your advertisement for the post of a public accountant on Jobs4good.com and thus writing this cover letter to apply for it. I am planning to obtain my CPA over next year so that I can emphasize on my specialty tax.

I would like to join your team at Brew and Blossom as a public accountant. So if you like to meet personally we can have a small meeting in which you will get answers of your questions you may have in your mind regarding me. I am ready to come at your office at any time that works for you. Please give me a call at (123)-456 7890 to fix the timing for the meeting. Thank you very much for considering me for this post.
Sincerely,



[Signature]

Richard Anderson.

Enclosures:

No comments:

Post a Comment