Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

6/22/2011

Farewell Party Invitation Letter

Dear Arnold,


As you know I am leaving Gk Software Company and join the AYS software in the next month. I am writing this letter to invite you to my farewell party which held on Monday start from 8p.m.the party will be at hotel Kohinoor.


Please come I will be thankful to you for coming to the farewell party. In this company we together spent the time. You always helped me in my work if I have some difficulties so this party is for to celebrate the wonderful movements that we spent together and the challenge that we faced together. I will always miss you dear.


So please come. See you.

With Regards

John

2 comments:

  1. This really helped me! Thank you so much for writing this.. I think that would really help.

    Letters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Birthday cards are best thing to express our feelings to the kids by which they can feel delighted.But a gift is must for them.Personally,I design cards like farewell invitation cards with the help of a software.

    ReplyDelete