Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

6/22/2011

MBA Cover Letter- Sample MBA Cover Letters

Dear Mr. Smith,

I am a first-year MBA student at the F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business and I am seeking a summer internship in investment management sales and client services. Based on Brinson Partners̢۪ reputation in the industry and Chicago presence, the company clearly presents the opportunities I am seeking and I would appreciate the chance to personally introduce myself to the firm.
Below I have highlighted some of my strengths, which I believe lend well towards a successful career in investment management sales and client services.

Financial Services and Market Savvy - Over three years of investment services and custody experience with The Northern Trust Company coupled with progress towards a Babson MBA.
Relationship Management - Managed relationships in excess of $9 billion in the co-mingled fund, institutional and personal trust market segments.

Salesmanship - Earned awards for insurance sales production as a member of a top producing sales team.

Personal Experiences - Participated in activities ranging from mentoring programs and recruiting to a diversity task force and corporate basketball leagues.


Hopefully this glimpse of my personal and professional background will serve as the foundation to a longer standing relationship. I appreciate your consideration and look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Richard Anderson.
Enclosure

No comments:

Post a Comment