Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

6/22/2011

MBA Cover Letter- Sample MBA Cover Letters

Dear Mr. Smith,

I am currently a second-year student in the Babson MBA program and I am very interested in a permanent position with McKinsey & Company. My experience as a strategic advisor to an entrepreneurial start-up and my proven consulting track record make me an excellent candidate for Associate.

This summer I worked as a strategic advisor to the President of BuyerZone.com, a leading e-marketplace for small businesses. I developed a strategy to refocus BuyerZone.com and drive revenue growth by concentrating firm resources on key vertical markets. I worked with the management team to build consensus around functional objectives and co-managed implementation with sales, marketing, and operations teams. My work at BuyerZone.com demonstrates my ability to serve as a strategic advisor and implement change in an organization.

At Arthur D. Little I developed the ability to lead teams successfully solving business problems, while working with little guidance or oversight. My enthusiasm and curiosity allowed me to build many strong relationships within Arthur D. Little and with our clients. A focus on results led me to ten professional excellence awards in five years. I believe my work at ADL demonstrates a proven track record in consulting.

Again, I am excited about the opportunity to work for McKinsey & Company and would like to be considered for an interview. I look forward to the opportunity to speak with you further.

Sincerely,

Richard Anderson.
Enclosure

No comments:

Post a Comment