Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

6/22/2011

Employment Enquiry Letter

Dear Mr. Arnold,

I have been associated with journalism since 1999. Recently I have come across your name while browsing the internet. I was very much impressed by your profile. I regret that I have not known you earlier. I am looking forward to meet you and work with you. Please do consider me, for the vacancy of sub editor available with your firm.

Coming to my profile, I have done M.A. Journalism. I have worked as an article writer initially. Later I was promoted to the position of proof reader. Presently I am sub editor to the economic column.

I would be very pleased to work for an experienced and reputed journalist firm like yours.

Thanking you.

John

No comments:

Post a Comment