Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

12/16/2010

Acceptance letter example 2

Dear Mr. John, I want to inform you that I accept your invitation to be your guest speaker in your class and seminar on politics of our country. It is my pleasure for giving me this invitation and I am very happy to accept this invitation. I surprised by knowing that you believe in my knowledge of political science subject so because of this I get an invitation of guest speaker. It will be a very great event and I am very happy to be a part of it. Our young students become aware of the political situation of our country because of this program. I think I will win the heart of the student and the listener because of my knowledge of this subject and fulfill the expectation. Happy to see you soon and thank you very much Yours faithfully, Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment