Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

12/16/2010

Boyfriend romantic love letter

Dear Arnold, My Love, I love you a lot. I will always there for you, no matter it will be day or night. I want to spend all my life with you. I will cherish all the romantic moments that we spend together. No matter the distances, you can always count on me. We are so far from each other but each and every moment I miss you. Let's marry and take the journey of life together till death. I thank to God for bringing you into my life. When we first met, I was not sure about our relationship but when we started to know each other, I don't know when I fell in love with you. I would have missed the best thing in my life if we had never met. You are my everything .Because of you my world and my dreams come true. You bring me joy and sunshine even when the world seems sad and dull. I cherish all our times together, both good and bad, for every argument has brought us closer together. I have grown stronger and become a better person because of you. Your's Jolly

No comments:

Post a Comment