Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

12/16/2010

Programmer cover letter 2

Dear Mr. Kent, I started my seven-year career as a computer programmer for Sys-Pro after graduating with an Engineer's degree in this field from Dallas University. Today I am responding with this cover letter to your posting on RecentJobs.com for the open position of computer programmer for your company. During my professional years I have worked in all the stages of Software Development Life Cycle and laid my hands on every language and operating system used.I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss how my education and experience will be helpful to you. I will be contacting you tomorrow morning on phone to talk about the possibility of arranging an interview. Thank you for your time and consideration. Sincerely, Bruce Wayne. Enclosure : Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment