Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

12/16/2010

Pharmaceutical cover letter 1 - pharmaceutical sales representative

Dear Mr. Kent, The accompanying resume is in response to an advertisement I found on monster.com for want of a pharmaceutical sales representative. I consider that my credentials and interests match with your requirement and want to apply for the same. I have four years of successful sales experience in the consumer goods industry and was responsible for over $50 million in sales. I am interested in the challenges that the pharmaceutical industry presents and would like to work for a pharmaceutical firm like yours that values team performance and wishes to explore new markets. As a consistent performer and Presidential award winner with Congo Sales, I am confident that my sales skills will be a good addition to your sales team. I would appreciate an opportunity to visit with you and discuss the open sales position. Perhaps I could provide you additional information about myself prior to an interview. I will call you next week to see if we can make arrangements for a visit. Sincerely,
Bruce Wayne. Enclosure : Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment