Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

12/16/2010

Call center cover letter- sample call center cover letters

Dear Mr. Smith,       If you have a client who needs to be catered on a one-to-one basis with full time back-up plans, I'd then, like to make a strong case for myself. My track record in handling key accounts has helped enhance the reputation of my present firm, Regional Call Center as permanent customer care and contact center at its client's end, here at New York. I am contacting you, as I believe it is time for a change. Regional Call Center is in the process of merging with another company, so the time seems right to move on.       Of particular interest to your firm:
I have demonstrated my strategic ability through successfully implementing marketing strategies.
I have consistently contributed my leadership skills in a corporate setting, while managing the creative process, motivating and empowering team members, fine-tuning ordering plans, and juggling multiple administrative tasks.
My team was awarded "The Best Key Holders" award consecutively for the last two years.       I am particularly interested in position of accounts manager in the following categories:
Handling and leveraging opportunities for the portfolio companies and advising them on appropriate strategies;
Perform technical telemarketing research, as required for marketing implications and modifications       I'd like to meet with you to discuss adding value to one of your client firms as I've done for my present employers. I'll contact you soon to arrange a meeting. Should you wish to contact me before then, I can be reached during the day on my direct line (123.444.5678) or at home most evenings (123.555.6789). Regards, Richard Anderson,
Accounts Manager,
Regional Call Center. Enclosures:
1. Resume - myresume.doc
2. Certificate of appreciation, Regional Call Center - appletter.doc
3. Copy of "The Best Key Holders" award - award.doc

No comments:

Post a Comment